Friday, 6 January 2012

Mr Guyana U.k 2010 winner speaks to the Police


1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?

Hello, I am Max Chung. I was the first male to win Mr Guyana and enter the mister world competition in 2010. I am now working as a fibre optic engineer and also training to become a police officer.


2)What word best describe you as a person?

I am known for my confidence, so the word that I think would best describe me is confident. 



3)Do you think your a true representation of a today's man?

I think I am as I am a person of my word and I'm hard working always looks after my partner who ever it may be and I'm very honest. 


4)Are you single/married/divorce/relationship?

Am happly seeing someone


5)What attracts you to someone?

The thing that attracts me the most to someone is their eyes, I have a real weakness for light blue eyes or green eyes makes my day  



6)When dancing with a girl what is one thing you hate?

Someone who pretends to not know what their doing when they damn right do......


7)If you was to stay home for valentines with your lover what would you cook and wear?

Not going to lie I wouldn't be cooking as its not something I do sorry :) however I will order in some lovely italian food with a nice bottle of wine and take it from there. As for what I'll be wearing not much as I know it's all going to come off in the end ;) 


8)What music would have you running to the dance floor to shake your booty?

The only music that would get me up from my seat with my beers is soca I love it.



9)Would you be turned off if a girl come on to you are you prefer to go after her?

Hell no it makes it a lot easier to start a conversation with them and hopefully they can keep one down.



10)What are 4 fashion tips you live by?

Ive only got one, wear what ever you feel comfortable in and youll have it look good otherwise there is no point.


11)What are 5 tips in your own words that are off putting by women?

I hate women who expect men to pay for everything all the time, don't like it when a lady swears loads, don't like girls that drinks and can't walk home as the end of the night and don't like girls who LIE as I'm good at what I do and always finds out. 

12)What do you think of the Fashion Police Blog

It's really good for the creator, established and up and coming models as its a good way of getting recognised.


13)If you was given 2 tickets to attend any 2 events in the uk which 2 would you attend? 

Anything to see keri hilson and the Red Bull extreme games.


14)If you had to walk the red carpet which designer would you want to wear?

Someone up and coming like me so we can all shine together.


15)If we was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to see?

A fly catcher. 

16)If you had to do a photo shoot who 3 people would you invite with you?

keri hilson,
Rihanna
And Meagan Monique Good "arrr"

17)What do you think of kissing on the first date?

Depends who I'm on the date with, if it's goin good yes sure to try get her out again if not just hug and a good bye kiss on the cheek


18)How do you like your girls?skinny,are with curves?

Ohh I love my girls with curves

19)What is one thing you just cant leave home without?

My iPhone can't get through my day without it.


20)Any last words for our many blog readers?
Just be yourself's people live life and enjoy it as you and don't pretend to me something else as it will always come back and bite you in....... You know what I mean
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you