Thursday 22 December 2011

Mr Sama Ndango speaks to Fashion Police News


1)For those who are not familiar with you who are you and what do you do?
I am Sama Ndango...popularly known as Mr Fix It....I am a TV Presenter and Celebrity Life Coach. I am also an Actor and a philanthropist.


2)Which words best describe you as a person?
Flamboyant, outgoing, party king, active, talkative, great listener, fashionista, very compassionate, big thinker, show maker.


3)When not working what do you do in your spare time?
I study a lot, spend a lot of time in nature and also travel very much. I love living and enjoy each moment to the fullest; this includes going out very often for dinner, movies and clubbing.


4)What is one thing you just can’t leave home without?
I cannot leave home without DRESSING TO IMPRESS and putting on a smile..I love myself too much..lol.


5)what's your fashion tips you personally live by?
Always look different...
Make sure you combine from a series of designers and add your flavour into it..
Be daring to wear what others would not..
Really feel what you wear, because that is what you portray
Keep it simple but spot on.


6)Many would love to know are you single/married/relationship?
I am usually asked this question..I am single and smiling right now..Yes I am..


7)What would be 3 things you look for in someone you hold interest of?
1. Confidence 2. Humility 3. Knowing what they want


8)Where do you see yourself in 5 years time gods will?
I see my online TV show(The Sama Ndango Show) being viewed everywhere in the world, transforming over 1 billion life’s. I am here to help people have fun, be themselves and live their dreams(This is the main idea behind Mr Fix It). I also see myself mentoring more big names in the industry.


9)We know you also do presenting what makes you different from any other presenter?
I relate to everyone watching/listening to me and I do what other presenters do not do..I am very spontaneous. I have no limits and make sure I act the crazy factor in everyone; this is how Mr Fix It came about.


10)How can someone from the other side of the world learn more about you and what you do?
They can google Sama Ndango and also check on my websites www.thesamandangoshow.com and Model Agency website www.mora-moda.com


11)How do you describe you fashion sense?
I am more of the modern day dandy looking gentleman type.


12)If there was 2 people you could present with who would it be and why?
1. Catwalk Professor, I love his attitude, charisma and Fierceness...combining it with my funny but inspirational style of presenting will fix the world.
2. Lady Gagga, I love her unique style and extraordinary ways..blending her style with my dandy look, while chatting about fashion, will be the bomb.


13)What kind of music get you going when you go clubbing
I listen to almost everything..but House and Afro rap really gets me going.


14)What are somethings that makes you mad?
I rarely get mad but yes, I really hate lies and when someone is not being real..

We here at Fashion Police News admire your style,personality and that wonderful smile that you bring to many other faces.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx NOW LETS FIX IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you