Tuesday, 20 December 2011
1) For those who are not familiar with you, who are you? and what do you do?
My name is Riccardo J my facebook character is Charlie Hustle and I am a photographer, I am also trained in acupuncture and massage.
2) There are so many photographers out there what makes you different from the rest?
My passion for photography is intense, I aim to shoot, capture and deliver an experience in every frame. I always aim to do better than my last shoot.
3 )Whats your number one cologne you wear and why?
Jean Paul Gaultier! Its my favour this month!
4) How can someone who lives on the other side of the world view your work?
My website will be up in the new year www.riccardo-j-images.com but in the mean time find me on facebook Charlie Hustle imagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Hustle-images/131119953635032 come Like my page!
5) Are you single/married/relationship?
I'm in a relationship with a gorgeous woman I met on facebook, she winked at me and the rest is history!
6) Whats your 4 fashion tips you live by as a man?
If the shop assistant says "These are selling well" by something else or look the same as everyone else, Garment which are timeless are always in fashion, where possible always choose a fitted shirt and change your underware daily.
7) If you had the chance to do a shoot with three people who would they be and why?
I would love to work with Kate Moss, I think she is a fantastic model, Next Bob Marley, on and off stage the documentary is sure to be superb, and Kat Von D, I love the stylish tattoo rock look!
8) What makes someone photogenic to the cameras?
Apart from their DNA, lighting and how well they know and use all their angles, a combination of all of these can give outstanding images
9) What are some mistakes we should avoid when taking pictures?
Avoid too much flash, it will wash out your image, if you do not have a lens stabiliser use a tripod to avoid camera shake in low light. When shooting portraits get a sharp focus on the eyes
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time
I see myself shooting full time, loving the challenge of high end work and delivering images to die for.
11) Back to fashion, what do you think of men who personally wear make up?
I value our freedom of choice and expression, if it makes you happy and you are not impeading someone else's freedom or rights then go for it!
12) What inspires you the most when your taking pictures?
I take inspiration from everywhere I can, other works of art, magazines other photographers and even conversations. If I am inspired I am touched emotionally and that usually envokes an idea....so watch this space
1) Please tell us a little about yourself for those who may not know you and what sort of work you do?
I am MJ and I have my eponymous public relations agency: Melanie Jones PR. I am also features writer at Unfolded Magazine.
2) What makes you different from any other Pr person?
I am bi-lingual, German/English. I studied business management and later psychology. Having worked for some market research companies has left a lasting imprint on me. So has an internship at the broadcasting channel ZDF in Germany, work at OH TV here in the UK and working at an internet service provider all of them are fast-paced sink-or-float environments. These are just some of my most invaluable experiences that relate to what I do now and have shaped me. You don’t have a choice but to learn and adapt quickly if you want to be in the industry. I have a genuine enthusiasm and passion for not only my work, but also that of my clients and my clients themselves. I break the rules (not legally of course!) but I remain passionately ethical. I also worked as model in Germany as well as London.
3) What’s one thing you cant leave your house without?
I can’t leave my house without my phone & charger!
4) What do you do in your free time when you are not working?
There is not much of that. I am always researching, brainstorming but the beauty is I can combine work & pleasure i.e. attend gigs, events However I love traveling when I have the chance and doing this on my own is particularly liberating.
5) How can someone view your work that may be living on the other side of the world?
www.unfoldedmag.com (for articles)
and of course follow my clients via their websites & pages.
6) What are 4 things you admire
in any man?
In any person I admire
- · kindness (there seems to be almost an art form of being kind without being a doormat or anyone’s fool and it takes strength and level consciousness).
- · non-judgmental: a pre-requisite for flexibility, understanding and acceptance: The longer people know me the more they realize how unpredictable I am I don’t take it for granted to be accepted as I am.
- · driven: shows me passion vision someone that does more than just merely exist
- · fun don’t let my appearance fool you ;)
7) What advice you have for anyone thinking of going in PR?
- · Find your passion there are different fields within it and as there is lots of hard work and sleepless nights waiting for you, doing it within a field that you love makes it feel less like work.
- · Internships and work experience give you a good foundation.
- · Research, research and research – not just for you, your field and business but this includes your client as well. I meet people who told me they have interviewed different companies but were never asked to provide information that I ask of them. Missing out on angles for publicity is just one of many repercussions.
- · Don’t burn bridges you have to cross (whether intentionally or unintentionally). Industries are too small.
8) If there were 2 people you had the chance to represent, who would it be and why?
I do that right now! I love working with the clients on board now. By the time people are known, pr process has already taken place in some shape or form. Nothing is more exciting to work with new brands/talent/products. However being challenged to turn a pr nightmare in to a dream can be just as exciting. I have the pleasure to count the hottest and innovative fashion design talents as my clients: award-winning JOSE HENDO and SEROGE so keep looking out for them. I am also honoured to count award-winning celebrity make-up artist Karen Salandy as my client. There are more but currently there is a bit of re-shuffle. So there are news to come. There is a time and place for everything in this case it’s 2012.
9) What word best describes you?
10) This one is for all our male readers who would love to know. Are you single/relationship/married?
I don’t think anyone wants to know.
I am married to work and in a relationship with my friends and fam. They are my rock. DA, CL, ZD, KS, DW, AP, – the ones concerned will know. ;)
So in short: unavailable.
11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
This really relates to my clients’ as their success is my success. I see them as established, profitable international growing brands. Subsequently for me see myself in 5 years time a position of giving back; providing employment and internships. Having a recognized national and international presence and expanded portfolio and branching out in to different areas.
Melanie Jones PR
T +44(0)7961 565933
My name is Catwalk Professor and is also called Mr Fierce,i was born in the caribbean on the island of St.Maarten known as the friendly island of the caribbean.After winning the starpic model contest on st.maarten in 1996 i was granted a scholaship to study the art at Ophelia Devore Modelling School in New York City where i was awarded"BEST RUNWAY MODEL"outshinning all male and female students and went on the represent my island in Mr Pan Africa usa 1999 and took the 1st runner up position and in 2002 i won the model of the year catwalk contest in New York,now residing in the uk and crowned 3 years running as BEST MODEL TRAINER in the u.k voted at the BEFFTA awards.
What makes you different from all other model trainers?
I have the ability to teach the true meaning on how to walk the runway and what i do comes from the heart i do it with a passion not for fun.
Are you single/relationship?
At the moment yes am single my work is what am loving for now if that changes you guys will surely know(yeah right)
Some people call you a Diva what do you think about that?
So funny when people cant take advantage of you they call you diva,anyone knows me knows am not am very loving and funny,love seeing others smile.
Whats your relationship with other model trainers?
As usual some we talk and some we don't as they have the time to talk so bad about me then smiling in my face but mr fierce dont have time for that.My fans loves me,family loves me what more can i ask for?
Is there anyone you have a crush on.....someone you fancy?
Oh hell yeah but i wont say......hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahaha
What kind of music you like listening to?
I love hip hop,calypso,dancehall,house,pop,merengue
What attracts you to someone?
So many thing but to name a few i must say someone who is on the same speed as me,loving must be affectionate,funny and what turns me on the most is good table manners thats hot realllly hot
Do you drink are smoke?
believe it are not i dont drink nor smoke some people think i smoke because i have dreads how funny
What;s one thing people get wrong about you?
That am so stuck up but once you get to know me their views on me changes.
Your now like the catwalk prime minster to many if you had to retire at this very moment who would you like to see take the title from you?
I would love to see my niece Ms D'shnay York take my title i believe in her so much its not funny and she has the same passion like her uncle.
We dont see you at every event ,is there a reason to that?
ONE word am not desperate
Are you connected to any agency/modelling school?
NO NO NO NO NO AM DOING MR FIERCE who want to work with me needs to apply just like every other.HELLLLO
What's your favourite food?
I love my mom cooking and sister and besides them i love chinese food not forgetting my cariibean meals.
If their was one place to visit where would it be?
I want to fly to africa next year and thats the only thing on my mind,exactly where not sure.
Any last word?
love who you are as a person and accept who u are if you dont love yourself how the hell you expect others to love you.