|CEO/FOUNDER Ms Black Africa UK pageant Mr Dele|
2) What 3 words best describe you as a person?
3) What cologne are you wearing as we speak?
4) Do you think you’re a true representation of a today's man?
5) When not working what do you enjoy doing?
6) You’re the Founder/CEO of Ms Black Africa UK please tell us more about this pageant?
7) There are so many pageants in the UK what makes yours any different from the rest?
8) If you were given 2 tickets to fly anywhere in the world where would you fly to and why?
9) If you were to walk the red carpet which designer would you wear and why?
10) What do you think of the Fashion Police News Blog?
12) If we were to be a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shocked to see?
13) How can anyone from around the world learn more about you and what you do?
14) If you had the power to change 2 things in pageantry worldwide what would you change?
15) If you were given 3 tickets to attend 3 events in the UK which 3 would you attend?
16) Who are your 4 best friends you would ride and die for?
17) You have been nominated in the BEFFTA awards tell us all about that?
18) What are 4 things women do that makes you mad?
19) Where do you see yourself in 5 years’ time?
20) If the fashion police was to come and have dinner at your home what would you prepare them?
21) Is there anything people may say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?
22) Which other pageants (2) inspire you?
23) If you were to stay home on valentines with your lover what would you wear and prepare for dinner?
24) What do you think are your best assets?
25) Any last words for our many blog readers?