Monday 20 May 2013

Top Caribbean Model Tiffany Matthews Speaks To The Fashion Police In London Town


Top Caribbean Model Tiffany Matthews
1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?
I am 21 year old Tiffany M Matthews, Model/Actress in the entertainment industry I'm better known as Epiffany DareToBe Different Matthews. I have been a professional model for 5 years.

2)Which 2 words best describe you as a person?
I am indeed a Unique and Definitely Determined individual.

3)Describe your fashion sense?
I would say that my fashion / style should be described as way out the box or in colloquial terms "on another level" .... Trendy, classy, funky, fresh, and fierce.

4)There are many other models like you out there what makes you different from all the rest?
Comparing myself to others is a definite no no in my book, however Tiffany is the shy sweet girl while my alter ego Epiffany turns it up a million notches, she's Bold,she's Fierce, she runs her own race and she has no desire to play the game of being better than anyone in any way shape or form, she strives to improve and be better than she was the day before. Lets just say she is fully determined to succeed.
5)What makes a good model?
 A good model has to be marketable, driven and willing step out of his or her comfort zone.
He/She also has to possess a pleasant personality that would appeal to their clientele.
6)If you was to walk the red carpet which designer would you wear and why?
Walking the red carpet would be an Honor and I would definitely arrive in a Sexy /Classy ensemble created by Jacqueline Simeon, Of Jacuqie's Melange  From St. Martin.......... Mainly because her designs are heart throbbing and they speak very highly of the sophisticated woman, also our Caribbean people are extremely talented and its time the world  witness our splendor.
7)What would you say is your best asset?
My most valuable asset is indeed my Mind. Before any step is taken in my life it's given great thought. I think that models should give more thought to their actions when in an industry as complicated as this one.
8)Tell us all about how you started to this very date?
 My arrival in the industry wasn't planned at all, I was discovered by 2 photographers Keiroy Robinson Brown and Lawrence Stott of Anguilla who both saw potential in me after taking a few random photos one day, after which we did a photo shoot that went viral and sparked my Career. To Date I have worked with Various Photographers across the Caribbean, participated in fashion shows, modeling competitions and I am currently working on taking my Career to the next level ,beyond the Caribbean.
9)Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
 In 5 years I'd hope to be in school or a college grad. As I said previously my mind is the most important asset I own and improving my knowledge is very vital to my life. Education is indeed the key to success and I want nothing more than to be successful.
10)What do you think of the Fashion Police News Blog?
Personally I think the Fashion Police Blog is irresistibly REFRESHING! The information is always new and exciting. It show cases talent and beauty worldwide while promoting Caribbean Exposure which I think is  wonderful for people like myself striving to make it in the international modeling industry.
11)If you was given 2 tickets to fly any where in the world where would you go and why?
 I would go to Paris and Los Angeles as these are great cities for model exposure.
12)Who are your 4 best friends you would ride and die for?
My grandma, my mommy, Kym W. and Christopher Hodge as they would do the same for me.
13)What do you think of men who teaches women how to walk?
I love the idea because its not something I usually see and it also shows me that there is no limit to what any individual can do or teach and it is inspirational.
14)What is the worse chat up line you ever heard from a guy?
 I have heard them all and then some but the worst would have to be "you're the straw to my berry, you're the peanut butter to my jelly, baby if it does'nt have rims, then it's not a completed car...all im trying to say is.... i forever wanna be where you are" - I wish these guys would grow up, it's a tad bit ridiculous.
15)When not working what do you enjoy doing when your free?
My free time consists of reading, traveling, dancing and doing makeup as all 4 have become an obsession of mine.
16)What advice do you have for any lady loooking to walk into your footsteps?
Follow your heart and not others... I don't consider myself as a role model however I know of many people who do look up to me and I'm quite fond of it. But the advice I'd give to someone with dreams, aspirations or goals such as mine would definitely consist of being yourself, being marketable, being confident, being determined, turning all negative experiences into positive lessons, and most importantly ensure that you're work is Consistent and Captivating that way your followers / fans will be so intrigued and wanting more..
17)What are 4 things women do that gets you mad?
1. Bashing guys without knowing them or even giving them a chance.
2. Talking other people's business.
3. Being untidy
4. Taking their heels off in the club to be bare footed (disgusting)
18)How can someone from the other side of the world learn more about you?
The ultimate media tools to date would be Facebook,Instagram and Twitter @iAmEpiffany. Here are my social media url - Facebook  :http://www.facebook.com/epiffany.matthews and http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiffany-%C4%8E%C4%83%C5%99%C4%9B%C5%A4%C5%8DB%C4%9B%C4%8E%C4%ADff%C4%9B%C5%99%C4%9B%C5%88%C8%9B-Matthews/125615580855360?cropsuccess
Twitter and Instagram @iAmEpiffany
19)What music would have you running to the dance floor to shake your booty?
 I'm definitely a Soca and Dancehall junkie.
20)If the fashion police was to be a fly on your bedroom wall what would they be shocked to see?
 They would be shocked to see how obsessed I am with Shoes, Makeup and Sponge Bob.... by the way did I mention Sponge Bob????
21)What are some things people may say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?
Firstly, I'm not a stuck up individual I do take pride in my look however I am extremely approachable.
Secondly, I'd like the public to understand that my personal Life is off limits... Whether it be relationships or friendships my personal life and career are completely separate.
Thirdly, when it comes to rumors, kindly ask me what you need to know, id like to think That id serve as the best source to answer any questions whatsoever when it comes to my life or alleged actions.

22)Any last words for our many blog readers world wide?
 Growing up I have always been the black sheep, picked on and always overlooked, after finding my way into the modeling industry, i gained self confidence and modeling became my passion. All my negative experiences have turned into positive lessons which has caused me to perfect my craft and Strive for excellence.. My hardships and trials led to the birth of "Epiffany Dare To Be different Matthews." Epiffany is a sudden epic perception or incite of something / a revelation. Epiffany is my alter ego- she is the strong, confident and bold side of me that evolved after I launched my Career. I urge everyone to find their inner Epiffany's and strive for what matters most in your lives and fill all empty voids. We only live once!
23)What perfume are you wearing as we speak?
  I am currently wearing an exclusive scent not yet released its called "Epiffany" by CaribbeanGlamour Owned by Kimberly Sashe Ward. I currently have an eye Color and nail polish Color under her label and the perfume will be launching this year so please look out for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you