Wednesday, 1 February 2012
- My Name is Iyesha Angel Browne From Leeds and im a Part time Model, Part time Dancer
2)There are so many dancers/models out there what makes you any different from the rest?
- I think every individual has there own unique signature they bring to the industry, what makes me different is i have a very edgy style, unusual features and extremely versatile when it comes to how i look
3)What word best describe you as a person?
- Honestly i have a lot going on with my personality haha, one day ill be shy and reserved, the other ill be very outspoken and wild.. it all depends on what environment i am in. i adapt to my environment.
4)Describe your fashion sense?
- ooh Definitely edgy but unusual.. i have a slightly weird sense of style, but always seems to work, anything that a normal individual wouldn't wear, you'd probably see me in it, as long as it looks good
5)Do you think your a true representation of a today's woman if yes/no why?
- I would say i represent a percentage of today's women, as there are many different women out there.. and for me im representing the black Nubian Caribbean queens. a rough background should never hold you from what you stand for.
6)Are you single/married/relationship/divorce?
- Engaged to a wonderful man, no date set yet
7)What attracts you to someone?
- Personality, Confidence and style
8)What are a few things other women do that makes you mad?
- umm women don't really get me mad, maybe frustrated when they dress badly or there hair isn't looking up to scratch but there in public
9)If the fashion Police was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to see?
- hmm id have to say the amount of shoes i have :/
10)What do you enjoy doing when not working?
- Eating out, Movies, Hanging with my friends and family...
11)If you had to stay home on valentines night with your lover what would you cook and wear?
- I wouldn't cook anything.. im more the fancy restaurant kinda girl.. but if i HAD to stay home, he's have to cook haha
12)Who are your 4 best friends you would ride and die for?
- Oh that's so easy Carlos Paul, Paris Antoine, Dorrion & Iona Willams My Rocks
13)What makes a good model and dancer?
- Discipline, Motivation, Handwork you have to LOVE what you are doing else you just will not come out with results
14)What is more sexy a man is boxers.......bikini briefs..........are a thong?
- Oh Definitely Boxers, i saw a man in a thong before i was horrified
15)What do you think of men who teaches women to walk?
- If you got it.. work it and pass on the knowledge, if you look around, its always the fella's doing a better job than the women, from Hair, to Makeup, to Designing to runway
16)If you was given the chance to whisper something in the fashion police ears what would you say?
- Remember my name when you see it on the big screen :p
17)What music would have you running on the dance floor to shake that booty?
- Ohh Salsa definitely.. Tango would be second.. then urban (rnb and dancehall) would be third
18)What is the worse chat up line a guy ever said to you that made you think wtf?
- Oh Dear, i had a stranger walk behind me once, and he whispered ( On a scale of 1-10 you're a 9, and im the 1 you need) I walked faster ha
19)What do you hate most when dancing with a man?
- Grabbing things there not suppose to grab
20)What are your best assets?
- My Legs and eyes
21)Which other models do you look up to if any?are dancers
- I don't really look up to anyone, but i do look for tips on how to be a better model : Adriana Lima is an amazing model. As for Dancers Sean Bankhead is a incredible dancer
22)If you was to walk the red carpet what designer would you love to wear?
- I think it would have to be John Richmond, His Designs are to die for!
23)What are some things people may say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?
- I'm NOT on a DIET!! Nor do i go to the gym ha
24)What do you think of the Fashion Police News Blog?
- I think its fabulous, im so proud and honored you took the time to interview me
25)Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Having my own Dance studio here in Atlanta (Working progress)
26)Any last words for our many blog readers around the world?
- Always follow your dreams, no matter how impossible they may seen to the eye! nothing is possible and anything is achievable if you put your mind to it!.. head high, chest out, right foot forward! but of you fall, don't worry just get back up :) Love Angel
27)What are your thoughts about kissing on the first date?
- If it feels right! go for it :)