Wednesday, 21 December 2011
1) For those who are not familiar with you please tell us about who you are and what you do?
Hi I’m Naz. Master Fitness Trainer/Weight Loss Coach and Motivator for BodycoachUK. I’ve been involved in the fitness industry for over 8 years and love everything about my role. I specialise in fat loss/female figure training with my unique approach to body training.
2) What makes you different from the other body coaches?
Definitely my approach! For me it’s about my clients. From the day they join, to the day they achieve their goal(s). I take a very personal yet serious approach to fitness......every client is pushed beyond their maximal limit if they are serious about changing the way their bodies look. They do this without (yes WITHOUT) dieting!
Once a client has trained with me.....they leave with more than just a new body...it’s a whole new attitude about themselves.
Being bi-lingual and probably one of the few successful Asian female trainers out there gives me a unique standing in my current position.
3) What 4 tips do you have for women when it comes to eating correct?
Eat right – at least every 3 hours in small portions!
Do not miss breakfast – let’s try it louder; DO NOT MISS BREAKFAST!!!
Easy on the carbs – fast, sugary, quick fix foods are a no no if you’re serious about losing weight!
Do not eat because you’re bored or have nothing else to do!
4) What's one thing you just can’t leave home without?
My mobile.....my clients, family, friends & associates can reach me there anytime so it’s an absolute must!
5) How can anyone learn more about what you do especially if they reside on the other side of the world?
Facebook: Nazia Fiaz
6) If you had the chance to bring 2 people to your work out class who would it be and why?
Mr. Fierce.......yes the Catwalk Professor himself.....I’d like to see how “fierce” he really is after I finish him off in one of my sessions!
Oprah Winfrey.....as inspirational as she is, that lady has gone up and down with her weight like a yo-yo more times than any other celeb I can think of right now. She may be good at guiding others but she needs a lesson in being guided!
7) Do you believe being fat is not healthy? Does being thin means you’re healthy?
For me it’s about being healthy, proportioned and at a healthy body fat level. Being thin does not necessarily mean healthy. Thin in most cases I’ve seen means a very high unhealthy level of body fat.
8) What advice do you have for someone who is overweight but have problems losing it?
Get up and take action! If you have tried all other methods and countless diets, then let’s do it properly without dieting, without starving.
It’s all about knowing how to work with your body. You are unique. The way you’re body loses fat is therefore also unique. Don’t follow pointless diet plans. Let a professional guide you and show you how to lose weight permanently.
9) If you were not a fitness trainer what would you be?
That’s a tough one. Although I’m a bit of an all rounder so maybe something that’s active, physically demanding & fun!
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still doing what I’m doing and changing lives!
11) Are you single/married/relationship?
That’s an interesting question which has an interesting response.....interesting enough not to share!
12) Describe what true beauty is to you in your eyes?
“True beauty is a ‘skill’ only few have the ability to master & which is not based on the way you look.....master this skill internally & the results will be appear externally”.
13) As a fitness instructor tell us what your day foods are?
It varies on a day to day basis and depends on the location from which I am working on a particular day.
My usual stack of daily foods consists of: porridge/nuts/seeds/dried fruit/fish/eggs/chicken.
14) What advice for anyone who wants to gain weight?
Firstly eat – yes eat. An increase in your daily calorific intake will increase your body weight
Exercise correctly – there’s often a misconception that people wanting to gain weight shouldn’t exercise. That’s rubbish. All you need to do is to make sure that you exercise the right way avoiding too many long duration workouts.
Increase your protein intake - a key nutrient and a building block for weight gain.
Don’t follow any online weight gain programme. Work with a professional.
Supplement only once you know enough about what you’re taking.
15) Describe your fashion sense?
Changes according to mood rather than fashion! Comfy, stylish & something that says me!
1)For those who are not familiar with you tell us briefly who you are and what you do?
2)There are so many make up artists out there what makes you different from the rest?
3)When your not doing make up what do you do in your spare time?
4)What are 3 major mistakes women make when doing their own make up?
- Routine- you often get a lady wearing the same lippy and shadow shade for the last 10 years..bin it and try something else!
- Not using skin care, a primer or a moisturiser. These are important products to help prolong make up and to keep your skin nice and supple and well hydrated.
- Ladies when you want to look a little bit more tanned and opt for a darker foundation, blend into the jaw line and below to stop any unsightly mask lines.
5)If you could do the make up for 3 person of your choice who would it be and why?
Lady Gaga, her whole image is art and I would love to get my hands on her face to create something mindblowing, maybe around the theme of air or water.
David Bowie, not as iconic as the Aladdin Sane album cover, but just because I think he has the most beautiful face and would be an honour even just to tab him with a bit of anti shine powder
Marc Bolan from T.Rex, the elfin androgynous beauty who invented glam rock by smearing glitter under his eyes, he is not on this earth anymore but this guy was a real influence in my life when I was younger. I would love to have done his album covers.
6)Whats one thing you always have in your purse and you cant leave home without it?
7)Where do you get your inspiration from?
I look to other artists like Alex Box who is just technically amazing. Also Jack Pierce who bought to life Frankenstein in 1931..very very inspiring
8)Are you in a relationship/single/married/divorced?
9)What are 4 things you look for in someone when dating?
Someone who can make me laugh, really really laugh, Someone creative and passionate about what they do in life. Nice values, morals and really really kind.
10)How can someone view your work are book you for an upcoming job?
11)What make up is best to use and why?
12)what advice you have for anyone intrested in doing make up as a job?
Don't be scared to experiment with colour and texture, if you have an idea roll with it.
Try not to do too much free work!!! This is a big no no we are artists and have a skill which shouldn't be taken advantage of.