Tuesday 20 December 2011

Prime Minister Of Photography Mr Charlie


1) For those who are not familiar with you, who are you? and what do you do?
 
My name is Riccardo J my facebook character is Charlie Hustle and I am a photographer, I am also trained in acupuncture and massage.
 
2) There are so many photographers out there what makes you different from the rest?
 
My passion for photography is intense, I aim to shoot, capture and deliver an experience in every frame. I always aim to do better than my last shoot.
 
3 )Whats your number one cologne you wear and why?
 
Jean Paul Gaultier! Its my favour this month!
 
4) How can someone who lives on the other side of the world view your work?
 
My website will be up in the new year www.riccardo-j-images.com but in the mean time find me on facebook Charlie Hustle imagehttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlie-Hustle-images/131119953635032 come Like my page!
 
5) Are you single/married/relationship?
 
I'm in a relationship with a gorgeous woman I met on facebook, she winked at me and the rest is history!
 
6) Whats your 4 fashion tips you live by as a man?
 
If the shop assistant says "These are selling well" by something else or look the same as everyone else, Garment which are timeless are always in fashion, where possible always choose a fitted shirt and change your underware daily.
 
7) If you had the chance to do a shoot with three people who would they be and why?
 
I would love to work with Kate Moss, I think she is a fantastic model, Next Bob Marley, on and off stage the documentary is sure to be superb, and Kat Von D, I love the stylish tattoo rock look!
 
8) What makes someone photogenic to the cameras?
 
Apart from their DNA, lighting and how well they know and use all their angles, a combination of all of these can give outstanding images
 
9) What are some mistakes we should avoid when taking pictures?
 
Avoid too much flash, it will wash out your image,  if you do not have a lens stabiliser use a tripod to avoid camera shake in low light. When shooting portraits get a sharp focus on the eyes
 
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years time
 
I see myself shooting full time, loving the challenge of high end work and delivering images to die for.
 
11) Back to fashion, what do you think of men who personally wear make up?
 
I value our freedom of choice and expression, if it makes you happy and you are not impeading someone else's freedom or rights then go for it!
 
12) What inspires you the most when your taking pictures?
 
I take inspiration from everywhere I can, other works of art, magazines other photographers and even conversations. If I am inspired I am touched emotionally and that usually envokes an idea....so watch this space
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you