Tuesday 6 December 2011

Award winning"BEST MODEL"2011 BEFFTA awards Dwain Stephens

)WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I was born in Hackney, East London, but I grew up in Enfield, North London.

2)WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO START MODELLING?
Some people close to me have told me to do modelling for a while. Then earlier this year, I was asked to do topless waitering as a favour for a friend, and some pictures from this were seen by a family friend, who suggested that I put some up on Star Now. So I thought I had nothing to lose, and the rest, as they say, is history! 

3)WHAT MAKES A GOOD MALE MODEL?
A good body, a good personality, a professional attitude and the willingness to work hard and take a few knocks along the way!

4)TELL US ABOUT YOUR WIN IN THE BEFFTA AWARDS?
To be honest, it was a complete surprise to even receive the nomination! To walk away with such a prestigious achievement was amazing, especially when I have only been modelling for such a short time. 

5)Who is your role model?
My mum and i also admire Denzel Washington,Erik Morillo and Tyrese Gibson

6)What attracts you to someone?
She must have a great personality,we must have similiar intrest and we must be on the same level

7)Tell us briefly who is Dwain Stephens?
Dwain is lively fun to be around,energetic,a kind loving family man with lots of determinations and ambition

8)When your not modelling what are you busy doing?
When am not modelling am in the gym,playing football with a local team,am also a personal trainer,club promoter and i run for charity events raising funds for Leukemia as i lost my younger brother of the cause.

Special thanks to Dwain who took the time for this interview thank you wishing you all the best in all you do

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you