Sunday 8 January 2012

Aspiring Petite Model speaks to Fashion Police in London


1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?
-I am a petite, aspiring, part-time model based out of Newport News ,Va 

2)There are so many models out there what makes you different?
-I'm determined and since I'm only 5'3 I like to elongate my body to make me look taller in photos. I even try my luck with fashion shows looking for tall women


3)Name one thing you just can't leave home without?
-my bible


4)What do you enjoy doing when not working?
-watching cartoons lol they calm me down because they are so funny


5)Describe what true beauty is in your own words?
-beauty is a person who only doesn't just look it on the outside but also on the inside. Who does nice things for people even if they are going out of their way. Who never uses money as an excuse to why they can't help someone, that's beautiful to me.


6)What attracts you most to someone?
-their smile and personality

7)What do you love most when dancing with someone?
-that they can dance lol


8)What are your 4 fashion tips you live by?
-never wear too much make up, never wear the wrong color foundation, never wear eye shadow that doesn't fit my complexion, and wear clothes flattering to my body


9)Who are your 5 best friends you would ride and die for?
God, My Mom, My sister, My brother, and Marnita, my best friend


10)What music would have you shaking that booty?
old crunk music


11)If we was a fly on your house wall what would we be shock to see?
my mom having sex lol


12)Which models do you look up to?
I love Grace Jones. She's the best and we have lots of similarities. I like to look at her photos and study her poses

13)If you had to stay home on valentines with your lover what would you cook and wear?
I will cook his favorite meal and wear what he wants me to wear. I'm catering to him


14)What is sexy a man in boxers......a man in bikini briefs......a man in a thong?
even though it's not up there but a man is sexier in a suit or uniform lol (good job uniform lol)


15)What do you think of the Fashion Police Blog?
I think it's awesome and gives models across the world a chance to be in an online blog based out of UK. I'm in the U.S.!


16)What are the 3 worse chat up lines someone ever said to you?
well the main one is, "You got a man?" When my profile clearly had married on it at the time (I just changed it), "What's up lit momma?" and "I know we live in two different countries but can we make it work?" lol


17)If you was given a ticket to fly any where in the world where would you go?
to UK just to get a few lessons from the Catwalk Professor



18)What are a few things people may say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?
that I'm mean, anti-social, and I think I'm too good to hang with my old friends. I just like to stay to myself, it's safer that way, and I don't talk to my old friends because I'm moving up in life and they aren't, they just sit in the hood and laugh at the idea of going back to school. I don't need people like that in my life



19)What fruit do you love best and why?
cantelope. I grew up on it, my grandma loved it, and it tastes very good with salt and pepper lol


20)Who do you have a secret crush on?if any fashion policewon't say anything?lol
Meagan Fox and Brooklyn Decker lol they are just so hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you