Friday, 13 January 2012
Man of many talents Mr Nico speaks to the Fashion Police
My name is Nico Sign,
I born in French Guiana in the south of America
I currently work as a chef in prestige Hotel in Surrey England, and
I have been involved within that trade since 1997. Fashion and
art is now becoming my passion.
I have created my own brand 4 years ago which is now Nico Sign
for my clothe line also I created my company Nico Sign
Connexion as a designer brand I hope to progress upward in the
fashion and art industry.
2) There are so many designers out there what make you different?
I am different to other designers, as I do not follow the trends; I
follow my own inspiration from my everyday experiences.
3) What is one thing you can't leave home without?
4) Do you think your a true representation of a today's man?
Yes I think I am, as I am hard working whilst still caring and
5) What 2 words best describe you as a person?
Enthusiastic and Carefree
6) ARE YOU SINGLE/MARRIED/DIVORCE/RELATIONSHIP?
7) What attracts you to someone?
A good aura
8) What do you enjoy most when dancing with someone?
Getting close, having fun whilst respecting the boundaries.
9) If we was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to
10) If you could dress 3 people in your designs who would they be and
1) The catwalk professor as he knows how to act out each individual design.
2) Jay-z because he is now a maturing successful business man, but
still know how to be cool.
3) Anderson Silva simply because he is the best UFC fighter and I’m a
11) If you was to stay home on valentines with your lover what would
you cook and wear?
I would cook 3 courses:
Starter: Smoked salmon, guacamole and toasted brioche
Mains: Filet of beef with a watermelon skewer
Dessert: Nico aux la chocolat
All whilst wearing a waiter uniform stripper outfit.
12) Describe your fashion sense?
Fresh and unique, not scared to stand out from the crowd.
13) What do you think of the Fashion Police Blog?
It’s an innovative and entertaining way to talk about fashion, its like a
breath of fresh air.
14) What are a few things women do that makes you mad?
When they listen to gossip too mush,
When some women are not independent enough
15) What do you sleep in your boxers........briefs.......a
16) If you had the chance to whisper one thing really sweet in the
Fashion Police ears what would you whisper?
I would whisper, make a movie about the rise of Fashion Police and let
17) If you were given 3 tickets to attend any event in the uk which 3
events would you go to?
-London fashion week
- Jay-z concert
-Rolando Villazon concert
18) What music would have you running on the dance floor to shake
19) How can anyone from the other side of the world learn more about
you and view your work?
At the moment from my Facebook page (Nico Sign Connexion), more
20) What cologne are you now wearing?
Declaration of Cartier.
21) When not working what do you enjoy doing?
I love socializing with people, and researching all areas of my creativity
22) What do you think of a man who teaches women to walk the
The most important thing is a good understanding teacher, not whether
it’s male or female
23) Who are your 4 best friends you would ride and die for?
Isabelle, Christophe, Julian, Sandrine, because they are honest and are
always around when I need them and I am the same to them.
24) What are some things people say about you that is not true that
you would love to address here?
I don’t really care what people say about me, if you don’t know me,
don’t say anything.
25) Name one thing that when you finish do it you feel so so good?
26) Any last words for our man blog readers?
If you are interested in finding out anymore information about me or
my fashion check out my Facebook (Nico Sign)
27) Which 3 designers in the uk do you look up to if any?
28) What message do you have for anyone who is thinking about
Design from your heart and don’t be scared to be DEFFERENT.