Saturday 7 January 2012

The Man with many talents Mr Tony Eno speaks to Fashion Police


1)Please tell us who are you and what you do for those not familiar with you?

My name Tony Eno, I'm a freelance Celebrity Professional Photo Journalistic, I also work doing fashion Photography. At the same time I also work in the Music Industry as a music Publisher / Producer, helping Models and musicians with the necessary links to help advance them in their carrier.

2)There are so many doing what you do what makes you different?

 The difference between myself is I get things done.  I work directly with the professional in the Industry. I've have also develop a personal relationship with those companies, giving me the advantage over others. Also having a one on one relationship with these professionals makes it easier for me to get the people I'm helping access to these companies.


3)What word best describe you as a person?

Efficient, Reliable, Loveable


4)When not working what do you enjoy doing?

Wilderness, Fishing, Boating, taking photos, going to concerts, Party

5)Do you think your a true representation of a today's man

Yes I do, keeping a good family relationship with my family and everyone I am associated with, also being a good example to others by my lifestyle

6)How can someone from the other side of the world view your work and learn more about you?

They can view my work by visiting the online sites/pages my work is online being showcase like Facebook. They can also learn more about me by reading my profile on these  pages or speak to me directly from the info links
on the sites that I'm on.

7)Are you single/married/single/relationship?

I' am in a relationship at the moment.

8)What attracts you to someone?

Well, first they have to carry themselves in a presentable clean manner, they have to be a positive and ambitious person, and be intelligent


9)Describe your fashion sense?

The most important thing is to feel good with what I’m wearing
I try to keep up as best as I can with the latest fashion in what I wear, fashion is very important to me.

10)What is one thing you just cant leave home without?

Ha ha ha, I just cannot leave home without my Camera no matter where I'm going, just have to have that with me, and when traveling my Laptop have to be with me also it's a must, lol that's a good one, lol. 

11)What are a few things other men do that makes you mad?

Oh waw, I like where this is going, lol, Well first off all, Men that treat Women badly, Men that loaf and refuse to do something positive with their life, Men who turn their back on their family. 

12)What music would bring you on the dance floor?

    Soca, Reggae, Hip Hop, R&B, Soft Rap


13)What are a few things people say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?

People say I have a lot off women, and that is so not true, It really bothers me that when people see a man looking after him self and friendly with others they tend to label you as a person with lots of women. Now I do have a lot off women friends, and it's because I listen to them and understand some of the things that bother them, I always have an ear to hear them out and I'm very straight forward with them weather they like my answer to questions they ask me or not, and at the end off the day we end up being like good friends because they can relay on me to be up front and helpful to them and keep their business totally confidential with no ties.


14)If you was given 1 ticket to fly any where in the world where would you go and why?

I would go to London or France, why?  I would just LOVE to be able to see one of the major fashion shows and be able to shoot photos off one of the pageants.

15)What are your 4 fashion tips for men?

Groom your self well at all times, Dress well, try to be up to date in your wear, have a good personality,


16)What are 3 things that turn a guy away from a girl?

Uncleanliness, Poor communication skillsTrying to change him, Not playing fair


17)If we was a fly on your house wall what are a few things we would see that would have us in shock?

Me walking around in my boxers, lol, hummm, my house is in order, I do not play with that, lol.

18)What do you love most about the work you do?

Seeing people become successful and their dreams come true.

19)Any last words for our blog readers?

Never give up on your dreams, for every thing has it's own timing and your time will come, as long as you don't give up. Always be open minded to learn new ways of doing things. Be truthful to your self and with others. Do not be afraid to take chances, and be helpful to others even in the smallest way, it comes right back to you ten fold.

20)If the Fashion Police Reporters had to do dinner at your place what would you prepare?


It depends, I would first find out what The Fashion Police Reporters like to eat and prepare accordingly  :)
This is what I would serve it it’s the type of food He would like:
(Steam Red Snapper all spiced up nicely, with Greek style baked Potatoes, steamed mixed vegetables, Trinidad and Tobago style
Pelau, Stewed Chicken Trinidad and Tobago style, Trinidad and Tobago style Callallo with salt beef and fresh crab in it, Coconut Ice   
Black forest Cake, Trinidad Rum Punch, Freshly made Fruit juice, Stag beer and off course some Punchin Rum for shots. You will be 
getting a good taste of my country, lol.



-- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you