Saturday 7 January 2012

Mr Tanzania 2010 Mr Mario Speaks to the Police in London Town

1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?

- My name is Mario Mohammed Mpingirwa, the very first Mr. Tanzania in history. Local actor and event coordinator based in Tanzania. 

2)What word best describe you as a person?

- A go getter and a person that can relate to any people of any standard 

3)What is one thing you just can't leave your house without?

- Can’t leave my house without my phone, it keep me intouch with the outside world

4)There are so many models/actors what makes you any different?

- I am the kind of person that doesn’t just do modeling for the fame, I do it for a good cause and that involves giving something valuable to the community which includes empowering the marginalized to be able to access basic living conditions.


5)What is one thing you like most about modelling/acting?

- I like it because it enables me to express myself and be able to liase with different people from all over the world


6)If you had to do a photo shoot and could work with other models who would they be?

- I am free to work with both female and male models be it ramp work or even commercial photo shoots
To be specific I wouldn’t mind working with the following;
• Chanel Iman 
• Salieu Jaleou from Conakry, Guinea now based in USA
• Modu Seye from Senegal now based in New York
• Ajuma Nasenyana from Kenya


7)Who are you 5 best friends you would ride and die for?

- Maria Sarungi Tsehai – National director of Miss Universe Tanzania
- Kurwa John – Tanzanian Model
- Martin Muruli Namasaka – Kenya based top model
- Hellen Dausen - Miss Universe Tanzania 2010
- Amina Plummer – Owner of Amina designs







8)What attracts you to someone?

- Their personality and then lastly character


9)Are you married/single/divorce/relationship?

- Iam single


10)What music would have you shaking your booty on the club dance floor?

- Anytime Lady Gaga would get me shaking


11)If you was given 1 ticket to fly any where in the world where would you go and why?

- That would be Paris, it speaks fashion!


12)If we was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to see?

- A picture of a model who inspire me to work hard to stay in shape


13)What are your thoughts on kissing on the first date with someone?

- Depends if the date went according to my expectations and if she is in the right behavior


14)Do you think your a true representation of a today's man?

- Definitely I am urbane and try to keep to the latest in fashion


15)What are a few things women do that you think is a turn off

- Being untidy and not keeping losing weight unnecessarily

16)If you was to stay home on valentines with your lover what would you cook and what would you wear?

- I would cook something light, precisely I wouldn’t mind making her pilau then serve some red wine depending on her taste. I would wear linen top down


17)What are a few things people say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?

- That I am a snob which is not true, I mingle with everyone and I am the social type


18)What do you love most when dancing with someone?

- If it a woman it’s the chemistry and how we both rhyme to the tune


19)Did you think you was going to win when you enter the contest yes/no ?explaine

- Not at all, but I have learnt to do the best in everything that I do, that keeps me going


20)What do you think of the Fashion Police Blog?

- Its broad and touches on aspects in the fashion industry that everyone will find quite helpful


21)Any last words for our many readers?

- If you’re to do something do it, do it right, DO IT RIGHT NOW!



22)Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I see myself representing Africa in major fashion shows across the world and possibly as a fashion ambassador and an entrepreneur.


23)What are you best assets?

- My eyes and skin color 

Thank you so much for featuring me



Mario Mohammed Mpingirwa
Mr. Tanzania 2010 & 2011
Tanzania Top male Model
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you