Friday 6 January 2012

Ms Myrna Rombley is under Fashion Police investigation in London


1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?

 
1. My name is Myrna Rombley I do  finance administration.

 

2)What word best describe you?
 
2. I'm a mother to a very handsome 8 year old boy and a wife. I am a simple ordinary person handling what life brings me. I am a natural beauty. There is no one else quite like me. I am an original and distinctive design created for a special purpose everyday I'm learning what that exactly is.



3)What is one thing you just can't leave your house without?
 
3. My blackberry and my lip gloss.



4)Do you think your a true representation of a today's woman yes/no explaine?
 
4. Yes I think I am very much so. I am 40 years old and many people never want to believe me when I tell them that. I take very good care of my self. I have allot of respect for my self and others.


5)What do you enjoy doing when your free?
 
5. I enjoy talking with my girlfriends building up each other. Spending time with my family. Reading romance novels or self help books. Love taking pictures of my family and friends.



6)Who are your 5 best friends who you would ride and die for?
 
6. My husband, my sister, my cousins Maza and Sherma and my friend Joy.




7)Describe your fashion sense?
 
7.OHHHH LORDDDD since I made my son 8 years ago and my body changed I am still in the process of finding my fashion sense where I'm comfortable. I try at times I look all put together and sometimes I have to change a hundred times till I feel it. There should be some where where women like me can go after they have children to help them get their style back.......


8)Are you married/single/divorce/relationship?
 
I am married to a very handsome intelligent man we are married for 3 years but are together for 11 years.



9)What is most attractive to you a man in boxers,bikini briefs are a man in a thong?

9. Am man in tight boxers ohhhhh so sexy....

10)What are a few thing men do that makes you mad name 3?
 
10. 1) Leaving the toilet seat up
      2) When they shave and leave the hair in the sink
      3) When they can't pick up after them selves drives me absolutely nuts



11)If you had to stay at home for valentines with your lover what would you cook and wear?
 
11. hmmmmmm I would cook a 4 course meal starting with a nice salad with butterfly shrimp, follow by a nice pumpkin soup with pan fried scallops and then coconut curry shrimp with pasta and for dessert me and cheese cake....lol
I would wear a nice sexy dress with high heels.



12)What do you think about Fashion Police News Blog
 
12. I love it I love it I love it. It's very unique and informative. Am always looking forward for what's next.



13)What was your reaction when you was contacted by the fashion police?
 
13. I was totally scared but yet touched.



14)If you was given 2 tickets to travel to two places in the world where would you go and why?
 
14: I would go to St. Maarten cause I would love to see my family this year and New York cause I really want to go back there and shop till I drop.



15)What makes a man sexy in your eyes?
 
15: A kind hearted man. A man that gives his time and does special things to keep you wanting more.



16)If we was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to see?
 
16: hmmmmmm a lady on the street a ---------- between the sheets....LOL


17)If the Fashion Police was to have dinner at your house what would you cook?
 
17: What do you like?????? I can cook anything


18)What perfume are you now wearing as we speak?
 
18. Am wearing Guess



19)What are some things people say about you that is just not true that you would like to clear right here?
 
19 I really don't know.... what did you hear??????



20)What music would have you running to the dance floor to shake that booty?
 
20: Zouk am there



21)What kind of swimsuit do you wear on the beach bikini are one piece?
 
21: I wear tankini ... yes I do



22)What is your best assets?
 
22 my best assets are my lips and eyes.....


23)What's your best dance move?
 
23 sexy zouk



24)Any last words for our blog readers all over the world?
 
24: Let us just enjoy life, and make the best of what ever time we have left on this earth. Always be kind and considerate with others. Remember everyone have a story to tell. Respect that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you