Sunday 17 June 2012

Ms St.Maarten Dominicana 2012/2013 speaks to the Fashion Police

Ms Wanda Flores
1)Please tell us who you are for those not familiar with you?
I am Wanda Flores. I'm 17 years of age. I live on the island of St. Maarten. I am very proud to be raised here, on this island. I am currently Miss Semana Dominicana 2012 ( Miss Dominicana 2012) on St. Maarten. St. Maarten's Dominicana Queen.

2)Please tell us about the last pageant you won?
The last pageant I participated in and won is the Miss Semana Dominicana 2012. This pageant is a yearly pageant and occurs in the month of February. The independence of the Dominican Republic is in February, and we the dominicanos celebrate it here on St. Maarten. The celebration happens with various activities. One of the activities is the selection of their Dominicana Queen of St. Maarten.

 
3)What 3 words best describe you as a person?
3 words that best describes me as a person are intelligent, responsible and respectful.

4)What are 4 thing young women do that makes you mad?
4 things are:
Young women that smokes
Young women that dresses inappropriately
Young women that don't have no respect
And young women that speaks too loud (especially on the streets)

5)If you was to walk the red carpet which designer would you wear and why?
I would wear Maza's design. Maza is a local St. Maarten designer. I would wear her design to show the world, St. Maarten's local designers clothing. To show the world what St. Maarten got in the fashion field.

6)Do you think your a true representation of a today's young lady?
Yes, I do think I'm a true representation of a today's young lady because I give respect to everyone, I dress appropiately. I value myself and I consider myself a young lady with high standards and self-esteem.

7)If you was given 2 tickets to fly any where in the world where would you fly?
I would fly to Israel to Jerusalem so I can get the privilege to see more or less where Jesus Christ was born.

 

8)Who are your 4 best friends you would ride and die for?
I don't have 4 best friends I only have 1. And that's my mother.

 

9)What perfume are you wearing while we speak?
I am wearing Miss Door Cheri

10)Are you thinking about doing more pageants?
Yes, I am thinking on doing Miss Belies Latina and Miss St. Maarten.

 11)If the Fashion Police was to have dinner at your place what would you prepare them?
I would prepare them the famous dominicano dish rice, beans and chicken. And for dessert habichuela con dulce.
 

12)What is the worst chat up line a guy ever said to you?
The worst chat up line would be 'so when we going do this thing'.

13)If you had the power to change the pageant world what would you change and why?
I would try for the judges not to only focus on the outside beauty but also the inside. Because there are many women very beautiful on the outside and the inside is not as pleasant.

 

14)Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself as Head Inspector in the Police Force of St. Maarten.

 

15)What are 4 fashion tips you live by?
Always dress to your occasion
Simplicity is the best ( as in natural beauty)
Complete your outfit wisely (make-up, jewelry, shoes, hair etc.)
Always match (not always the same color but the right combination)

 16)What advice do you have for young ladies who would also love to do pageantry?
I would advice them to stay strong because lots of negativity can come your way and may cause you to break down. Be strong!

17)After winning this contest has many more doors open for you?please explain
Doors haven't been open for me. However after this pageant I have grown stronger, mentally.

18)Choose from the following what you would wear.........(1)Bikini..........(2)One piece swimsuit
I would choose bikini because I'm very slim and sexy and I have a nice body.

19)What are your best assets?
My best assets are my smile, lips, personality and eyes.

 

20)What do you think of men who teaches women to walk?
I don't find it's a big deal. And if there is men who does this I guess is because they've seen women walk in such ways that they would like to correct it.

 

21)What do you think of the Fashion Police News Blog?
I think it's a great blog not only because it's from Mr. Fierce but also it's a great way to present the fashion world and the different activities/shows around the world.

22)Who is your role model and why?
My role model is my mother she's the strongest woman I've ever seen. She's been through a lot and still she stands and always with that beautiful smile. I want to be just like that.

 

23)Name one thing you just can't leave home without?
I can't leave my home without my blackberry phone I have everything on that phone. And also I cant leave my home without looking appropriate.

 

24)Any last words for our many blog readers?
To the many blog readers I would say stay healthy, always look good, be respectful to everyone. And keep reading the Fashion Police News Blog!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you