Tuesday 5 June 2012

Over Talented Ola Adegoroye speaks to Fashion Police News



Ola Adegoroye
1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?
My name is Ola Adegoroye I’m a freelance creative doing Makeup, Hair and Photography under the name OlaA and also the owner of House of Ola Accessories & Fashion

2)What makes you stand out from the rest who do what your doing?
I am able to offer everything you need for a photo shoot , so for example you’re a up and coming fashion designer that needs to do their 1st photo shoot. I will do your models makeup hair and take the photos for you.



3)When not working what do you enjoy doing?
I love to sing and used to be in a soul band until my business took over. I also play field hockey for a local team


4)What are 3 things men do that makes you mad?
Ok im going to answer this for some men not all. 1. Show interest then never call 2. Leave the loo seat up 3. Punish you for crimes of the Ex

5)If you was given 2 tickets to fly any where where would you go and why?
Nigeria. Both my parents are Nigerian but I have never been. Think I need to see where my roots are from.


6)If you was to walk the red carpet which designer would you wear and why?
TolaTola my olders sisters fashion line,she is so creative, must run in the family. I believe family comes 1st and of course I can get a Freebe lol

7)Who are your 4 best friends you would ride and die for?
Well my 3 children would come first and fourth would be my future husband (haven’t found him yet)

8)Where do you get your inspirations from when working?
Every where from Magazines to walks in the park. Also TV programs like ANTM are great


9)What is more sexy please choose from the following?.....(1)boxers......(2)briefs........(3)thongs?
1. boxers as long as they are fitted not loose ones like your grandpa would wear

10)What attracts you to someone?
Looks, Personallity, scense of humor and confidence

11)What do you think of men who teaches women to walk?
I Think if someone has a talent to be able to teach models how to walk and pose then they should share it, I have come across some great looking models but when in front of the camera or catwalk didn’t have a clue


12)If you was to stay home on valentines night with your lover what would you wear and cook?
I would wear the beautiful underwear that he had bought me in the right size lol and killer heels nothing else and would cook my special coconut thai curry



13)If we was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to see?
I wont answer this question as my mum might read this lol


14)Which 3 men do you admire for the way they dress?
Idris Elba, Chucky Venice, Justin Timberlake


15)What do you think of the fashion police news blog?
Think its great nice to read about what others peoples answers are and news of what going on

16)Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I would love to be working on Major publications and fashion shows as a freelance creative director and would like to Travel for work as well.

17)What perfume are you wearing as we speak?
Beyonce Pulse


18)If you had the power to change the world of fashion what would you change and why?
I would make it compulsory for magazine to have a real people section showing your non model and also a new creative section as I know how hard it is for up and coming creatives to get a break


19)What advice do you have for anyone who wants to follow in your footsteps?
It does not matter how creative and talented you are ,you have to believe in yourself and just be nice. Even if your not right for a certain job you will be always be remembered for being nice ,no one wants to hire a bitch


20)What makes a good model and a bad model?
A good model listens to instructions researches the theme and come prepared
And bad model is a diva or bitch, dosnt follow instruction, is unprepared and thinks they know best

21)How can someone from the other side of the world learn more about you and view your work? I have a website www.olaa.co.uk or for regular updates my facebook page Ola Adegoroye or OlaA Makeup Hair & Photography





22)What are a few things people may say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?
I think people assume Im a maneating Independent woman that dosnt want to settledown. Well I’m not yes I’m independent, I’ve had to be, but all in all I’m a traditionalist and romantic at heart, waiting for my tall dark hand handsome to sweep me off my feet aaaahhh



23)If you was given 4 tickets to attend any  events in the uk which 4 would you choose?
London fashion week, Olyimpic opening ceremony,


24)Any last words for our many blog readers?
Just thanks for reading, stay blessed and keep dreaming big






Photography Hair Makeup & Accessories
07429344906
olaadegoroye@gmail.com
www.olaa.co.uk
www.houseofola.com

On behalf of the Fashion Police News Blog would like to thank Ms Ola for such a wonderful interview and giving us the opportunity to learn more about her as a person...Fashion Police would love to hear from you our many readers send your email to catwalkmanagement@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you