Thursday 7 June 2012

Photographer Jason Harry speaks to Fashion Police


Mr Jason Harry
1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?
Jason Harry, full time photographer

2)There are so many people doing what you do what makes you different?
My work has its own style, look, feel. It is very personal to me, a lot of effort goes into revealing something truthful about the person in front of me. I work well under pressure. I like breaking barriers.


3)What word best describe you as a person?
Strong minded, creative, caring, passionate about what I do.



4)When not working what do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I am always working, or thinking about what I should be doing next. I like contrast in my life so maybe a concert is good one minute and watching motor racing at Silverstone on another day.


5)Do you think your a true representation of a today's man?
Dunno, I just try to enjoy what I do and appreciate the people close to me, family, friends or in business.


6)What attracts you to someone?
ah ha, well a combination of strong personality, gentleness and beauty,



7)What are a few things women do that makes you mad?
no individual things i am easy really, cool people i like to be around the others, move on.


8)If we was a fly on your bedroom wall what would we be shock to see?
ha ha erm, 

9)If you was to stay home on valentines night with your lover what would you cook and wear?
I would wnat to cook something they would really enjoy, wearing something casual, relaxing.


10)How can someone from the other side of the world learn more about you and view your work?
visit www.jasonharry.com or fly me to them, look at the videos youll get a vibe from my work quickly.


11)If you was given the chance to do a shoot with 3 people of your choice who would it be and why?
Kate Moss, she has a certain look and has been in the industry so long, wow
Lara Stone Stunning
Will.i.am think he has a certain energy that would amazing as a front page shot on my site.



12)What advice you have for anyone who wants to do what your now doing?
pay professionals to teach you how to, with out learning it yourself in key areas
lighting, styling, post production

13)Who are your 3 best friends you would ride and die for?
My close friends are the few, and I am open about a lot but like to be quite private too, contrast.

14)What makes a good model in front of the camera?
Energy, confidence, its easy to say x model has it, but be playful, work the camera on a subconcious
level, work towards key shots, models who are critical of their work when reviewing and know what
they are there to produce, its easy to do so dont make it hard.

15)What do you think of men who teaches women to walk?
if you do it well teach, who cares, all hands to the deck.

16)Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
i really dont know, i push to be the best fate will work with or against me getting to the top

17)What are a few things people say about you that is not true that you would love to address here?
I am very driven, a strong vision is good but also is ability to listen and take onboard comments, thats how
my work evolves. work review listen learn repeat.

18)Are you single/married/divorce?
Single, made a concious decision to stay while I was pushing so hard, no distractions, my work is important
I have a daughter who loves me and I want to give her the best opportunities in life.

19)What music would have you running to the dance floor to shake your booty?
I like dance so right now I dunno, 

20)What do you love most when dancing with someone?
energy, 

21)How can someone be more photogenic?
know the angles that work for them, connect mentally with the photographer and make amazing photographs, use colours in your outift to compliment

22)If the fashion Police was to have dinner at your place what would you prepare?
whatever you liked else a takeaway so we can talk if in a rush, I like to relax with friends

23)What is one thing you just can't leave home without?
erm, typicaly my camera, i should take it everywhere but I feel like i never want to think oh god i got that thing with me
i like to be creative, i prefer to only have it with me when i am in the zone, i need that seperation.

24)If you had the chance to change the world of fashion what would you change and why?
attitudes, some people block you becuase of the status quo, protecting this that or the other
live once and enjoy, give people a break.

25)Any last words for our blog readers?
be the best you can by dedicating yourself, eat live and breath it, don't be detered or sidelined
go where you are appreciated, be happy, be critical of your work, plan your progress, keep a diary,
target you wish list clients with absolute precision & goodluck.

Fashion police would like to thank Mr Jason for a wonderful interview as we learn more about him as a person,we would like to hear your feed back our blog readers by emailing us at catwalkmanagement@hotmail.com are you can follow us on twitter @mrfiercecatwalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you