|Ms Vitalia Kolesnikova strikes a Fierce pose....picture credit goes to Serguei Cherkassov|
- Please tell us who you are and what you do for those not familiar with you?
My name is Vitalia. My company is called Web Design Home. I am a web designer based in East Sussex.
- What 2 words best describe you as a person?
Creative and passionate!
- Do you think you are a true representation of a today's woman if yes/no why?
Ha ha... what a question! Well, I am not Super women but I do my best to move and motivate myself into the right direction. I always try to
lift myself as much physically as mentally. I am a single mother, part time commercial model and web designer the same time. My creative
flare and passion for beauty keep me on my toes
Picture credit Andy Lynch....Ms Vitalia showing how it's done
- There are many doing what you do tell us what makes you different from all the rest as a web designer and model?
I agree, there is a lot of competitions. The best reward is a returning client. On weekly basic I am doing online tutorials to improve my skills in design and I love reading Fashion stuff along to keep myself up with Fashion Trends. Fashion plays a huge role in my life. I have been involved in numerous different fashion events while working with many professional photographers. I feel very lucky that I can combine my work with my hobby, it also gives me the opportunity to meet and socialize with beautiful, talented people with the further benefit of finding potential new clients :)
- Tell us all about what you do how you started to this very date?
Since young age I had interest in art. I have attended for 5 years to the art school in Russia. I never thought I will become a web designer as I was not PC literate in those days. As you know yourself how much demand any business has for online presentation. I have finished 3 years web design college course. It was very hard 1 st year doe luck of Technical English language skills but I did it!! That's why I am where I am now :) After I have passed all my exams and got qualification, that's when a real challenge started. I always keen to learn and I have a list of people who admire my creativity and always come back.... My dedication and hard work pay off!!
- How can someone from the other side of the world view your work are contact you to do work for them?
My online portfolio can be seen on http://www.webdesignhome.co.uk
Picture by Andy Lynch and design by Vitalia
- When not working what do you enjoy doing most?
I live by the coast over looking the sea... the best joy is spending time with my family walking alone the beach and of course having ice cream in the hot day!!
- Describe your fashion sense?
I would describe my fashion sense as classy and elegant.
- What perfume are you wearing as we speak?
JEAN PAUL GAULTIER CLASSIQUE eau de parfum - My FAV!
- What do you think of the fashion police news blog?
I love reading the stories which motivate others to move forward. We all have our weaknesses and there are people who could help all of us not to give up
and follow your dreams. Strong successful dedicated people are a good example.
- What do you think of men who teaches women how to walk?
I think it's incredible if man can teach a women how to walk. Catwalk Professor is very unique in what he does and he has so much Talent, Gracia and Attitude.
Picture credit to Andy Lynch
- If you was to walk the red carpet which designer would you wear and why?
Well, I never was after designer names... Recently I have met London Based Aspiring Fashion Designer Gerda Truubon. Her outfits are speechless and
I had a chance to wear it. Her outfit deserved to be seen on Red carpets events!
- What are 4 things men do that makes you mad?
Lack of confidence, bad manners, smoking and negativity.
- If you could do a shoot with 3 models of your choice who would it be and why?
I am longing for long time to set up Calvin Klein style shoot on the beach with 1-2 male fit models. Creative mind are always hungry that's why :)
- If the Fashion Police was to have dinner at your home what would you prepare them?
Prawns/fish with veg salad
Picture credit Serguei Cherkassov
- What are 2 things you just can't leave home without?
My phone and keys.
- What music would have you running to the dance floor to shake your booty?
I love R&B classics & Rihanna
- What are the worse chat up line a guy ever said to you?
Ha ha...." Hello Sexy....." I always appreciate in men the manners of real gentleman
Photo credit Nick Hardy
- What advice do you have for others looking to do what you do?
Do not give up, follow your dreams... better move slow than standing still!!!
- If the fashion police was to be a fly on your bedroom wall what would they be shock to see?
The picture with red and black contrast....
- If you was given 2 tickets to fly any where in the world where would you go and why?
- Tell us what inspire you when you was designing the logo and timeline for the Catwalk Professor/Mr Fierce?
When I have seen your name, 1st what spring up into my mind was...what a great choice of name! So different, so unique and so FIERCE!!!
I am very delightful that I delivered what you had in your mind.
Picture credit Andy Lynch.......Design by Vitalia
- How can we tell the difference between a good/bad web designer?
The colors and good balance - that's what 1st catch people attention.
- Any Last words for our many blog readers world wide?
Wear your smile every day - it doesn't cost you anything :)
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
My dream is to work for a fashion magazine as web designer & editor.
Photo credit Mariusz Czajkowski /Smileysnap Photography
- A big thank you goes out to Ms Vitalia who have also design and made the logo for the 3 time award winning"Best Model Trainer"in the UK......If you would love to have the best graphic designer search no more... you name it she will make it at the best prices with the best design stand out from the rest book her now.All pictures in this interview is of the sexy Vitalia Kolesnikova you can book her now for upcoming work and projects in regards to modelling and graphic/web designing email:.....................email@example.com