Wednesday 28 December 2011

Presenter Yasmine taking presenting to the next level where it deserves to be


1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those who are not familiar with you?
I'm Eve-Yasmine a Presenter from London, I interview celebrities & emerging talent in the fashion film and music scene. I attend a lot of showbiz events and am best known for my work as a teen journalist.

2)There are so many presenters/journalist out there what makes you any different?
I use my initiative, make the most out of every situation and when opportunities don't appear in front of me - I make them!
3)Name one thing you just cant leave home without?
My oyster card - no oyster, no travel!
4)If you had the chance to interview 3 people of your choice who would it be and why?
1) Angelina Jolie - since I was little I have always looked up to Angelina Jolie. She has used her role to help others, does lots of charity work and is a superb actress. I would love to act in action films, I'm a big fan of martial arts!
2) Kim Kardashian - she is a business woman I admire. Her fashion style is so chic.
3) LMFAO - my lil' bro's favourite group. I love their music, their crazy fashion style - they are just too cool.

5)What do you enjoy doing when not working?
Spending time with family - gotta a lot of love for them all, watching good films, exercise and jamming.
6)Please tell our many readers 5 fashion tips you live by?
Fashion wise I don't at the moment live by any particular tips because I'm still finding my own style. I think one thing to always remember is never be afraid to experiment. Practice makes perfect! If you want to elongate your legs wear the same colour heels as your dress/skirt/trousers or tights it makes such a difference. I find that wearing clothes that are too tight is not complimentary, in my experience wearing a material that is slightly loose or gently firm is the most flattering to the figure.

7)Are you married/single/relationship?
Single and happy!

8)What attracts you to someone?
Humour and personality, a sense of fun and a care-free attitude to what others think.

9)Describe your fashion sense?
Colourful, young,funky and experimental!

10)If you was in a club name one song that would make you shake your booty?
Sean Paul - Temperature!

11)Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Making it! I intend to work as hard as I can to reach the top and I think 5 years is a good time challenge to achieve that.

12)Describe in your own words what's the true representation of a today's woman?
Confidence, curves and class.
13)What message do you have for anyone wanting to be a presenter/journalist?
If you want it that much, make it happen. When there is a will there is always a way. Don't be afraid of rejection, I've had loads of 'no' emails - no biggie. Just keep on going until you achieve your dream!
14)What do you love most about your job?
Meeting so many talented and interesting people.
15)How did you get into presenting and what work have you done(mention a few)?
I got into it by contacting people, putting myself out there and not taking no for an answer! I'm now an official presenter for Live Magazine's Youtube channel. I was the official reporter for Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model Live this year and presented for TV channel FASHION ONE at Somerset House during London Fashion Week.
My celeb interviews have ranged from questioning Lionel Richie, Quincy Jones, doing an in-depth interview with Grammy award winning music producer RedOne (Lady Gaga, Enrique, Pitbull, J Lo) comedienne Miranda Hart, Helen Mirren and current popstars such as JLS, McFly and Twenty Twenty.
I'm very grateful to have covered some really exciting red carpet events including Capital FM 's Jingle Bell Ball, The Moet British Independent Film Awards, The BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards and Casablanca Fashion Week out in Morocco.

16)Who are you role models and why?
My mum. She is always there for me being so positive and understanding. She is the best multi-tasker I know!
17)What message do you have for our many readers out there who are inspired by you?
When people say you can't, show them that you can!
18)How can anyone learn more about you from the other side of the world?
They can join my Facebook LIKE Page http://facebook.com/eve.yasmine.saoud.easton follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/eveyasmine and check out my website www.eve-yasmine.com to keep updated with all my showbiz news, backstage pics, advice and celeb interviews! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you