Wednesday 4 January 2012

Former M.P.C Queen Ms Lavinia is question by Fashion Police in London Town


1)Please tell us who you are and what you do for those  not familiar with you?
 
1. My name is Lavinia Joanna Marsham.  Lav for short.  I am the only sister between my 2 brothers. Born on November 13 here on St. Maarten.  My mom is from Dominica and dad is from St. Maarten.  I have St. Maarten, Dominican, Kittian, and Anguillian background.  Currently, I am the Office Manager at Penha WI aka Penha Perfumes here on St. Maarten.


2)What describe yourself in 3 words?
 
2. Crazy, Fun, Loving


3)When not working what do you enjoy doing for fun?
 
 
3. Hang with my family or my bff.  We usually got movies.  Sometimes I run away from everyone and go to Anguilla and party over there.


4)where do you see yourself within 5 years?

4. Owning my own business or 2 as I have a passion for fashion but also know how to do hair.

5)Are you single/married/divorce/relationship?

5. Right now I'm in a complicated relationship

6)What attract you to someone?

6. Smile.  I love to see a guys smile and his teeth and of course scent.  I work at a perfume store so it will look bad that my man smelling stinks.


7)What is the worse chat up line a guy ever said to you?

7. Where are you going, you've been running through my mind all day.

8)What do you think of Fashion Police News Blog?

8. I love it love it love it.  Wait did I say I love it.
 

9)What do you think is your best assets and why?

9. My eyes because when I am in the sun it get extremely brown and everyone keeps looking.  Also my legs.  I always say I will insurance them like Tina Turner did hers.

10)Describe in your own words what true beauty is?
 
10. True beauty is inner beauty.  If you don't believe in yourself no one will believe in you.  Many say beauty is in the eye of the beholder which is true but beauty comes within.


11)What would you prefer your parther to wear boxers,bikini are thongs?

11. Boxersssssssss

12)What are some things people may say about you that's not true that you would love to adress?

12. People say i am stuck up.  It is not true.  I tend to keep to myself at times because i don't want my name call in crazy things.  A lot of people that use to say that about me when they finally get to know me they would say I am crazy and loving.

13)If the Fashion Police Had to come to your home for dinner what would you prepare them?

13. Shrimp jambalya, Stew Veggie, Mac Pie, Bake Chicken, Toss Salad and don't forget a nice Sprite Pound Cake.

14)If its valentine and your spending it at home with your lover what would you cook and what would you wear?

14. (My freaky side) Me!  Just kidding.  I would cook him his favorite dish of course.  I know he don't like sea food so I won't do it.  He like chicken so I would do a fancy chicken dinner.  Wearing let's just say less is best.

15)What are a few things women do that makes them so not lady like?

15. Shout out people name on the road.  I hate when someone calls out my name on the road.  Everyone tends to turn around and look at you.

16)What are your thoughts on thin women who likes to show off on women with curves?

16. Well as a woman with curves i could careless if the skinny wants to show off.  At the end of the day the guys love me more.  Seriously, I don't really let it bother me.  I realize a lot of skinny women just like curvy women are not happen in their skin.

17)Name 2 men on your island  that you just admire the way they dress?

17. Stuart Johnson because he dress for the occassion no matter what and my older brother Russel.  Growing up with him he always made it his duty to look good even if he is going to the supermarket.

18)If you had to enter a pageant name 2 reason why you would take the crown?

18.  Well I did enter Ms. MPC (Milton Peters College) when I was 14 years old and I won it.  I did it to prove to myself that my tomboyish days was over and that is when I became girlie.  I have entered Ms. Mature Pageant which will be held in April and I did it because I have matured with a smile and I am no longer the little girl I was.

19)Any last words to our blog readers?
 
19. Wishing everyone much Happiness for 2012.  Don't just make or set goals but live your goal and be happy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Police News Blog would love to ear from you